YPO Chicago Chapter Membership Application Process
Key Steps: Final Approval and Active Membership.
After you have attended a minimum of two Educational Events, the Membership Committee will be notified. The Committee will conduct a final assessment of your application including the accompanying paperwork you will be asked to submit. This will include:
The process can take between 4-8 weeks and often depends on when the Committee can meet. You will be notified as to whether your official active membership has been approved.
- A black & white photo of yourself (either print or digital)
- Company information/literature
- Dun & Bradstreet Report of your business
- A short, personal bio and resume or curriculum vitae
- Payment of one-time International Initiation fee plus pro-rated membership dues. Learn the specifics regarding these fees.
- Active Membership.
Upon approval by the Membership Committee, your application will be forwarded to YPO International and your membership will be activated. Soon thereafter, you will receive an official membership notification status though the mail. Once your membership is activated, you’ll be able to attend any of the Education Events through YPO/Chicago as well as any YPO International Events.
Apply Online Now >